James H. McElhaney
Hudson Professor and Professor of Orthopaedics
- Office Location: 2215 Hudson Eng Ctr
- Email Address:
Injury and Orthopedic Biomechanics
Representative Publications: (More Publications)
- Nightingale, Roger W. and McElhaney, James H. and Camacho, Daniel L. and Kleinberger, Michael and Winkelstein, Beth A. and Myers, Barry S., Dynamic responses of the cervical spine: Buckling, end conditions, and tolerance in compressive impacts, Stapp Car Crash Conference Proceedings no. P-315 (1997), pp. 451 - 471 [abs].
- Nightingale, R.W. and McElhaney, J.H. and Richardson, W.J. and Myers, B.S., Dynamic responses of the head and cervical spine to axial impact loading, J. Biomech. (UK), vol 29 no. 3 (1996), pp. 307 - 18 [0021-9290(95)00056-9] [abs].
- Best, T.M. and McElhaney, J.H. and Garrett, W.E., Jr. and Myers, B.S., Axial strain measurements in skeletal muscle at various strain rates, Trans. ASME, J. Biomech. Eng. (USA), vol 117 no. 3 (1995), pp. 262 - 5 [abs].
- Hopper, Robert H. Jr. and McElhaney, James H. and Myers, Barry S., Mandibular and basilar skull fracture tolerance, Stapp Car Crash Conference Proceedings no. P-279 (1994), pp. 125 - 131 [abs].
- Oh, S. and Kleinberger, M. and McElhaney, J.H., Finite-element analysis of balloon angioplasty, Med. Biol. Eng. Comput. (UK), vol 32 no. 4 (1994), pp. 108 - 14 [abs].